The source code for OG-USA-Calibration is located in the OG-USA-Calibration/ogusa_calibrate directory tree.
Here we provide a high-level view of the API of the OG-USA-Calibration package, with links to the source code. This high-level view is organized around the modules that make up the OG-USA-Calibration package. Below is a list of these modules (in alphabetical order) with documentation about how to call each class method and function. There is also a link to the source code for each documented member.
- Bequest Transmission Process Estimation Functions
- Main Calibration Functions
- Demographics Functions
- Deterministic Earnings Profiles Estimation Functions
- Beta Estimation Functions
- Functions to Get Micro-data from Tax-Calculator
- Income Processes Functions
- Macro Parameter Estimation Functions
- Government Transfer Distribution Estimation Functions
- Tax Function Estimation Functions
calibrate demographics deterministic_profiles estimate_beta_j get_micro_data income macro_params transfer_distribution txfunc